Le più belle scene dei film

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Bad boys, bad boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do, when they come for you?

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +201

Status
    Ghost

La prossima volta lo devo fare a quelli del marketing.

2.     +1   +1   -1

.we are all made of stars.

Group
    Administrator
    Bidobbidi
    +659

Status
    Ghost
    Incorporamento disabilitato, ma va visto:
    http://youtu.be/jMScVXySbk4

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +201

Status
    Ghost

Sarà che è il Diurno, sarà che ha salvato il mondo dai vampiri ammazzandone una quantità immensa, sarà che non beve tanto sangue, ma proprio le tasse non le può pagare. :asd: [+]

"Nel 2008 è stato condannato a tre anni di carcere da un giudice federale della Florida per non avere pagato le tasse tra il 1999 e il 2001.

In merito a questa condanna, il 9 dicembre 2010 l'attore è stato trasferito nel carcere di McKean a Bradford, in Pennsylvania. Eventuali sconti di pena esclusi, dovrebbe tornare in libertà il 19 luglio 2013."

4. mairu
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

"I killed my mother", un film francese veramente delizioso a tematica omosessuale. Peccato si trovi solo in lingua originale.
    In ogni caso, una scena che ho amato tanto:

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +201

Status
    Ghost

Il discorso di Charlie Chaplin nel Grande Dittatore (1940) applicato ad un filmato del genere. Non servono parole, mi dispiace.

6. dexterina95
        +1   -1

User deleted

una delle scene più belle di uno dei film più belli è senz'altro quando in Colazione da Tiffany Holly e Paul entrano nella gioielleria e cercano un regalo per 10 dollari

7.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Rainbow Whisper
    Bidobbidi
    +360

Status
    Dead
    Io amo questo film. D8

8. mairu
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

9.     +2   +1   -1

Did you ever touch the starlight? Dreamed for a thousand years? Have you ever seen the beauty Of a newborn century?

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +302

Status
    Ghost

"Io ne voglio due!"

10. Ary ~
        +1   -1

User deleted

11.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +201

Status
    Ghost

Da piccolo, questa scena mi ha dato le mie domande sulla vita a cui rispondere. :asd:

12. mairu
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

13.     +2   +1   -1

Did you ever touch the starlight? Dreamed for a thousand years? Have you ever seen the beauty Of a newborn century?

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +302

Status
    Ghost
    Grande attore Jim Carrey xD Mi ha fatto morire con Ace Ventura e con quel video mi son ricordato de The Truman Show *L*

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Bidobbidi
    +201

Status
    Ghost

Paul: John, tell me what you want me to do. You want me to take you out of here? Just let you run away, see how far you could get?
    John Coffey: Why would you do such a foolish thing?
    Paul: On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I...did I kill one of his true miracles — what am I gonna say? That it was my job? It was my job.
    John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you. But you oughta quit on it now. I want it over and done with, I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to or coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it — it's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?
    Paul: Yes, John, I think I can.

15. Mush~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

59 replies since 25/5/2012, 12:39   968 views