1.     +4   +1   -1

Group
    Rainbow Whisper
    Bidobbidi
    +360

Status
    Dead
    Ciao a tutti!
    Quest'oggi porto alla vostra attenzione un giochino che ho scoperto oggi: il Fanfic Maker.

Voi mi chiederete: "Seebaru, che cos'è un Fanfic Maker"?
    Niente di più semplice: un Fanfic Maker è un generatore automatico di fanfiction che funziona online. Si possono inserire fino a sei diversi personaggi (il protagonista, l'antagonista, due comprimari maschi e due comprimarie femmine), si sceglie il fandom, si sceglie la quantità di violenza, di sesso e di cliché che si vuole nel testo... e anche la quantità di ego che si vuole per l'ipotetico autore di questa fanfiction. xP

Il sito è ahimè in inglese, ma se conoscete bene la lingua è davvero uno spasso provare a inserire i propri personaggi e vedere cosa ne esce. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!

2. Lenneth-Valkyrja
        +1   -1

User deleted

L'ho adorato e il risultato mi ha fatta ridere di cuore XD ( Ho settato al massimo i cliché LOL )

Qui sotto spoiler cosa ne è venuto fuori XP
    It was a cold foreboding day in Japan. A storm was brewing...

Once upon a time, after his great adventures, Ryo was wondering what to do that week. he had picked up his life from where he left it and wanted to make something from it.he wanted to make his father proud. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on Ryo's doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes! Ryo thought he remembered seeing her in his dreams the past couple of weeks, almost as if it was a premonition
    "You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
    "What do you mean?" said Ryo
    "You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a paper being crumblped up, then uncrumpling slowly in the dustbin.
    "I still don't understand you?" said Ryo.
    "Here, take this," she said and gave Ryo an alarmclock.
    "Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
    And with that she disappeared before Ryo's eyes!

Ryo was confused but thought that he had to do something. But rather than going to his parents or guardian, Ryo decided to show it to .
    "Oh no," said , "you must forget about this!"
    "Why?" enquired Ryo, "what do you know?!"
    "I... I can't tell you. My dear Ryo, I didn't think it would be this soon!"
    "What?!" yelled Ryo, "are you keeping things away from me?!"
    "It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said and before Ryo could do anything, had escaped his grasp.
    "No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
    Ryo was feeling depressed. One of his best friends abandoned and betrayed him. It hurt. So Ryo wanted to find Kurumi. After their adventure, Ryo and Kurumi had been spending a lot of time together. Ryo kind of started to like her.
    So Ryo went to Kurumi and told the whole story. She listened to Ryo without saying a single word.
    Then she said: "OMFG, this is sooo seriously uncool"
    And Ryo said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
    Kurumi sighed and said: "You have always been special, Ryo and not just to me."
    "How do you know that?"
    Kurumi looked at the pillow that Ryo had received and said: "it kind of looks like the Cupcakes, doesn't it?"
    "could be...but it might not be...but, yeah,certainly it might be"
    "Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Kurumi said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
    "Inside? Like my heart?"
    "No, don't be silly, like a mamory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
    Kurumi's logic was flawless. So Ryo had to try it!

So Ryo concentrated on the object. immeditately he felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a pineapple in the distance.
    But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of mist and fog that filled his earliest childhood memories.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was Kiora! In hell...

Ryo was confused. he didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the fires of a thousand suns and the centre of the earth.
    AUTHORS NOTE: I HAVE SKIPED THE JORNEY BIT, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BOREING..NO AUTHOR WRITES STORYS ABOUT TRAVELING! *yawn*! '
    "We are almost there. Be thankful nothing has gone wrong" said Ryo as they arrived near there journeys end.'
    "Arhhhhhhhhhhhh" said Audrey as he fall down a cliff.
    "Nooooo....."
    "There there, it will be ok"
    "No..This is something...you cannot ease"
    "Why?"
    "You dont have stacks!"
    "oh"

"Don't worry, I feel better."
    What happened next was soo cool you will like it a lot, basically, it went like this:

Only it was even cooler because i didnt have to write it! When it was in my head the words didnt get in the way. btw, Excuse me if i skip the words occasionally, its to save me time.
    Ok, after they finished with the sussage they went to the base where the final battle started when they got there. Dont worry! The bad guy dies!

So they defeated Kiora and everyone was satisfied!

Kiora: what do you mean, it's not over yet?! I'm unstopable!
    Ryo: No No, back into your box!
    Kiora: Grrrr. You will never get me in my box. I am too large and too sexy!
    Author: Ohh no, it looks like the characters still want a story!
    Ryo: of course we do! Or cake. I love cake!
    Kiora: Well I'm gonna steal your cake!
    Ryo: Noooo! Whats going to be my dinner now!?
    Kiora: mhuahahaha, life isn't worht living without caaaaaaaaake, so just die already will you?!
    Ryo: Bwwwaaa!, life isn't worth living without the awesomeness of cake. Farewell bitter world of cakelessness!
    Audrey: chotto mate-ah!
    Kiora: huh ;^_^;
    Kurumi: domo desu-ka @_@?
    Ryo: Caaaaaake, need cake. Like brains, but cake!
    Audrey: well, I want you, how about that?
    Audrey winked at Ryo, but .
    But Kurumi was all hot 'n that, Ryo thought. So Ryo pecked Kurumi on her cheek and winked longingly at her.

Author: well, looks like they'll be busy for a little while. Cake?.
    Kiora: Nooo the cake is a lie. Gimme it!

The end

1 replies since 18/7/2015, 18:00   141 views